|Table of Contents|
How to install
- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Click the admin drop-down and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
The Manage apps screen loads.
- Click Find new apps on the left side of the page.
- Find Release Management using search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- ClickFree Trial to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Release Management.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Release Management should then begin downloading.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
- If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your JIRA instance.
Quickstart: Create your first release board
"Releases" is added to Jira main menu once the app has been installed.